#JustEMI to Fulfil All Your Aspirations This Diwali and Shop Without Compromise With Bajaj Finserv
Date: 18-10-2019 4:50PM
Source: Bajaj Finance Ltd.
Category: General, Arts & Culture, Consumer Interest, Internet, Banking & Financial Services, Accounting And Management, Business Services
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Business Wire IndiaBajaj Finance Limited, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv is making your Diwali more sparkling with a slew of festive offers if one shops via the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. These offers are valid till 28 October, 2019 and are promoted through the company’s month-long #JustEMI wali Sparkling Diwali Campaign.
Bajaj Finserv is helping customers purchase products of their choice on No Cost EMIs with Zero Processing Fee and Zero Down payment options, making payments convenient and flexible for them.
As a part of the campaign, the company has created a virtual EMI Network Town wherein customers can browse through various products available on Bajaj Finserv across a range of 90,000+ retailers spread across 1,800 cities, through Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card. One can shop on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and easily #JustEMI their purchases for a Sparkling Diwali. Here are some of the other benefits one can avail:
- Festive shopping is made even easier as one can avail loans up to Rs. 4 lakh to buy multiple products like mobiles, furniture, television, groceries, etc. on easy EMIs across 90,000+ partner stores available in over 1800 cities across the country.
- With Hassle-free loan approval, one can simply go online and fill a simple form to get instant details on their pre-approved loan amount.
- Too much documentation work is always painful but with Bajaj Finserv one doesn’t need to worry about multiple forms and unnecessary paperwork. Customers can easily access the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network by submitting basic KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque.
- With just a simple swipe, Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card helps customers make EMI purchases conveniently. Existing Bajaj Finserv customers could apply for the card through the customer portal – Experia, while new customers could get the card by purchasing any product and submitting the documents at any of the Bajaj Finserv partner stores.
- Customers can avail exciting discounts, cashback, vouchers and freebies with 1000+ exciting offers on the EMI Network. So, this season, one can #JustEMI their purchases to grab hold of cashback of up to Rs.3,000 and vouchers from brands like Netflix, Big Bazaar, BookMyShow, Pizza Hut among others. While the shopping vouchers run-up to Rs.1,200 one can get a 20% discount on domestic hotel bookings with MakeMyTrip! Also, you can avail pre-approved offers online of up to Rs.10 crore. These offers will be on till 28 October, 2019.
- Select customers also stand a chance to avail Flat 10% cashback on the purchase of LED TVs and Smartphones. This offer is valid at Bajaj Finserv Partner stores PAN India (excluding Tamil Nadu) till 20 October, 2019.
About Bajaj Finance Limited
Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending company of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 36 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company’s product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Digital Product Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Commercial lending/SME Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Refinancing Loans along with Fixed Deposits. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself on holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today. It is also the only NBFC in India with the international ‘BBB’ with stable outlook for long-term, by S&P Global Rating.
To know more, please visit: https://www.bajajfinserv.in
More Press Releases
OPPO’s All-New ColorOS 7 to Launch in India on 26th November
JICA Supports Biodiversity Conservation and Human-Wildlife Conflict Resolution Workshop in Sikkim
The Estée Lauder Companies to Acquire Dr. Jart+
Kantar and VTION™ Announce Partnership to Roll out India’s First Continuous ‘OTT Audience Measurement’ Solution
NewQuest Raises US$1 Billion For Its Fourth Flagship Fund
IDEMIA Launches the Very First Metal Card in Belgium, With Nagelmackers Bank
Cooper Tire Europe Launches Extensive New Rally Tire Range for Tarmac, Classic Tarmac, Gravel and Mud and Snow Applications
Mumbai to Host Asia’s Largest Show on Smart and Safe Mobility on November 20
The Estée Lauder Companies Becomes First Prestige Beauty Company to Execute a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement for Renewable Energy
QIAGEN Receives Several Conditional, Non-binding Indications of Interest, and Decides to Enter Into Discussions to Explore Potential Strategic Alternatives
Interim analysis from EMPRISE real-world study shows empagliflozin decreased risk of hospitalisation for heart failure compared with DPP-4 inhibitors and GLP-1 receptor agonists
Dubai Future Accelerators to Pick New Cohort of Innovative Startups to Address Global Challenges
Certain Units in Oosten Condominium Brooklyn, New York to be Tokenized Through UPRETS
Pengmen International Trading Company Developed a Series of Health Products by Using the Medicinal Value of Red Sandalwood
DaraPay Announces Strategic Partnership with Chinese Tech Giant- Alipay
At CIIE 2019 Panasonic Showcases Solutions to Help Bring to Life China's "Healthy China 2030" Vision
Taro Announces Commencement of Tender Offer to Repurchase up to $225 Million in Value of Its Ordinary Shares
Messe Frankfurt India to Host India’s First Technical Textile Hackathon at Techtextil India 2019
Velodyne Lidar Debuts Alpha Prime™, the Most Advanced Lidar Sensor on the Market
Korean Cultural Festival 2019 Held in Mumbai During 15th and 16th November 2019
Ghosts of Bill Stir People in Dineout’s Extension of FearNoBill Campaign
Airtel, Milton and Royal Enfield Win at the 2019 World Branding Awards at Kensington Palace
Corporate Social Responsibility Related News Releases and Story Ideas for Reporters, Bloggers and Media Outlets
The Many Benefits of Investing in Bajaj Finance Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit Scheme
Alibaba Group Launches Hong Kong Initial Public Offering
Heilind Asia Awarded the “Top 10 International Branded Distributors” From ASPENCORE
The International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) selects Prometric for Global Examination Administration
Nahyan bin Mubarak Inaugurates World Tolerance Summit in Dubai
ABI Research Names PTC a Leader in Enterprise Augmented Reality Platforms
KIOXIA Corporation Introduces Industry’s First 512GB Automotive UFS
Century Real Estate Unveils Century Horizon at Business Associate Meet
Alipay Aims to Help 10 Million European Merchants Reach Over 2 Billion Potential Consumers in Five Years With Innovative Technology
Esri Joins Autodesk University 2019 Conference
Vista Equity Partners Announces Asia Expansion
Takeda Announces 12 New Molecular Entities with the Potential for 14 Launches in the Next Five Years at 2019 R&D Day