Thursday, July 18, 2024
News

Fire breaks out at cineplex in UP's Shahjahanpur

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Shahjahanpur (Uttar Pradesh) | June 17, 2024 10:41:23 AM IST
A fire broke out at the Amba Cineplex in Shahjahanpur due to a short circuit on Sunday night. The internal portion of the theatre was gutted due to the raging flames.

The incident happened after the cinema hall had closed for the day.

The fire was so fierce that its flames were seen rising several metres. Half a dozen fire brigade vehicles were engaged in extinguishing the fire.

The police closed the entry and exit routes.

The watchman said, "The fire took place due to a short circuit. The show was over and all the lights were switched off. All the internal belongings in the theatre have been gutted in the fire. Fire brigade vehicles have been engaged to extinguish the fire." (ANI)

 
  LATEST COMMENTS (0)
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
Karnataka BJP protests against state gov...
J&K: Fresh batch of pilgrims embark ...
Chhattisgarh naxal attack: 2 security pe...
'Voluntarily display names...intention n...
Tirupati: Union Minister Nitin Gadkari o...
Two new judges in SC takes oath; top cou...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
Delhi HC seeks response of Lawyers'... 
From "Kamala can't win" to "can Kam... 
Angelina Jolie calls for peace in l... 
Tata Power join hands with NHPC for... 
'Bad Newz': Check out Vicky Kaushal... 
GeoIQ Unveils Industry first Footfa... 
New Era Of Realty Has Begun With Ev... 
8 rescued Indians off Oman coast re...