Wednesday, October 4, 2023
News

Maharashtra: 6-year-old fatally electrocuted after coming into contact with lamp post

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Mumbai (Maharashtra) | June 3, 2023 7:39:08 AM IST
A six-year-old was fatally electrocuted while another was injured after coming into contact with a lamp post in Vakola, the police said on Saturday.

According to a hospital statement, the six-year-old was declared dead at the hospital while the 5-year-old's condition was sid to be stable.

The deceased was identified as Teharin Parvin Mohd Iftekhar, a resident of Chaitanya Colony near the Neha building in Vakola.

The police said the incident was reported around 11.46 pm on Friday.

The children were electrocuted after coming into contact with a lamp post and were rushed to VN Desai hospital in Mumbai where one of them was declared brought dead, informed the police. (ANI)

 
  LATEST COMMENTS ()
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
'Sudhir Mungantiwar finally did it': CM ...
After getting interim bail, Congress MLA...
'Fantastic day for Indian history': Dire...
NCW sets up enquiry panel over acid atta...
University of Kashmir signs MoU with IIT...
Three-storey building collapses in Madhy...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
EU calls for immediate release of d... 
Man stabbed to death over argument ... 
Italy: Bus crash near Venice kills ... 
18 killed in explosion at illegal o... 
"Why didn't they purchase medicines... 
'Black day' for Indian democracy: A... 
US House removes McCarthy as Speake... 
"Sudhir Mungantiwar finally did it"...