Wednesday, December 7, 2022
News

Three of family electrocuted in Odisha's Boudh

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Bhubaneswar | Thursday, 2022 4:15:09 AM IST
In a tragic incident, three members of a family were electrocuted at their residence in Odisha's Boudh district on Wednesday, police said.

The three died after they accidentally came in contact with a live wire at in their house in Jabalpur village under Harabhanga police limits in Boudh.

Police said Sukanti Behera was first electrocuted when she was putting wet clothes on a live wire. As she started screaming for help, her brother-in-law Sushil came to her rescue but he was also electrocuted.

Her son Sohan later attempted to rescue them but he too was electrocuted.

Neighbours rushed to the house, disconnected the power supply, and took all the three to the Puruna Katak community health centre, where the doctor declared them dead.

--IANS bbm/vd

( 135 Words)

2022-10-05-22:18:03 (IANS)

 
  LATEST COMMENTS ()
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
KCR not following protocol as chief mini...
Goa Speaker to issue notice to 8 defecto...
NGT orders Rs 2.4 cr compensation for 12...
Projects worth 40,000 cr to be launched ...
Hyderabad Police creates green channel f...
Individuals diagnosed with mental disord...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
Simplilearn launches SimpliRecruit ... 
Jammu's 12th grader launched nano-s... 
China's COVID protests highlight ne... 
Bigger growth opportunities beckon ... 
Bihar: IPS officer Aditya Kumar boo... 
Fandrum raises large pre-seed inves... 
MHA gives visa clearance to Pakista... 
India receiving G20 Presidency is a...