JAMMU, India, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Prevest Denpro Ltd (BSE: Prevest) (BSE: 543363) is one of India's leading dental materials manufacturer, Prevest DenPro Limited, which was listed on the bourses in September 2021 on BSE SME Platform, has announced its results for the quarter, half year and year ended on March 31, 2022.
Financial Highlights for H2FY22 Vs H1FY22:
- Total Revenues at Rs. 2,198.07 lakhs in H2FY22 Vs Rs. 1,775.42 lakhs in HIFY22 which has grown by 23.81%.
- EBITDA at Rs. 903.21 lakhs in H2FY22 Vs Rs. 764.77 lakhs in H1FY22 which has increased by 18.10%.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs. 621.58 lakhs in H2FY22 Vs Rs. 535.31 lakhs in H1FY22 which has grown by 16.12%.
Audited Financial Highlights for the full F.Y. ended March 31, 2022 Vs March 2021 :
- Total Revenues at Rs. 3,973.50 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs. 2,951.35 lakhs FY21 which has grown by 34.63% .
- EBITDA at Rs. 1667.99 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs. 999.42 lakhs FY21 which has increased by 66.90%.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs. 1,156.88 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs 720.67 lakhs FY21 which has grown by 60.53%
- EPS at Rs. 9.64 per share FY22 Vs Rs. 8.16 lakhs FY21.
Commenting on the first earnings after listing, Mr Atul Modi, Chairman and Managing Director at Prevest DenPro, said, "The Company has shown strong set of numbers in the second half year of the financial year 2021-22 and we expect the healthy trajectory of performance to continue. We are moving in the right direction. Prevest DenPro's products are sold in more than 80 countries and India contributes only about one third of our revenue. We are creating a big buzz globally and planning to contribute more in India's journey of becoming 'Atmanirbhar' (self-reliant) in the fields of dental materials. We are geared up for producing hygiene, oral care, and bio-materials products, and the quality will continue to remain our prime focus," Mr Atul Modi added.
About Prevest DenPro Limited
Established in 1999, Prevest DenPro Ltd was listed on BSE SME Platform in September 2021. It manufactures over 100 dental products which finds application in endodontics, prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, restorative dentistry, aesthetic dentistry and for fabrication of prosthesis in dental laboratories. The Jammu headquartered company has more than 90 international dealers spread across almost all the continents across the Globe, with its customer base in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia. The company also obtained USFDA approval for its nine products and is all set to enter in the markets of USA and Canada in Financial Year 2022-23.
Prevest DenPro's competitive strengths lies in wide sales and distribution network, comprehensive product portfolio of over 100 dental products, experienced management with strong domain knowledge, track record of robust financial performance, collaboration with reputed dental universities and institutions for technical knowledge & research.