White & Case Elects 41 New Partners
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- White & Case LLP has promoted 41 lawyers around the world to its partnership. The promotions are effective on January 1, 2019 and represent 12 of the Firm's global practices in 15 locations.
"Becoming a partner is the result of many years of dedication and top quality work for our clients," said White & Case Chairman Hugh Verrier. "This year's class is the largest in our history, which illustrates the level of talent we have cultivated within the Firm. As we grow the White & Case partnership through both internal promotions and lateral hires, we are poised to deliver on our 2020 Strategy."
Listed by the regions in which they are based, our new partners are:
- Jessica Chen has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice. Based in New York, Jessica represents issuers and investment banks in domestic and cross-border registered and exempt securities offerings, block trades and liability management transactions, and advises on securities matters in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Feld has been named a partner in our Global Financial Restructuring and Insolvency Practice. Based in New York, Lisa's practice focuses on representing agent banks, secured and unsecured creditors, hedge funds and companies in connection with chapter 11 reorganizations, financing transactions and out-of-court restructurings.
- Jennifer Glasser has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice. Based in New York, Jennifer represents clients in institutional and ad hoc arbitrations involving common and civil laws, as well as sovereigns in investor-state disputes. She is experienced in a range of industries, including energy, oil & gas, manufacturing, mining, financial services and technology.
- Michael Hamburger has been named a partner in our Global Antitrust Practice in New York. Michael represents clients in both civil and criminal antitrust matters and has defended numerous companies in multijurisdictional cartel litigation. He advises companies on obtaining antitrust clearance from domestic and foreign regulatory authorities for mergers and acquisitions.
- Seth Kerschner has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Based in New York, Seth practices environmental law, assisting clients with environmental aspects of transactions, environmental litigation, climate change matters and environmental regulatory compliance, and advises public and private sector clients, including corporates, governments and nonprofits.
- Anna Kertesz has been named a partner in our Global Antitrust Practice in Washington, DC. Anna's practice focuses on defending clients in proposed and completed mergers before the US Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission, and she has significant experience in the healthcare, food products, oil & gas and technology industries.
- Elizabeth Kirk has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice in New York.
Elizabeth advises commercial and investment banks, financial institutions, export credit agencies and borrowers on secured and unsecured credit facilities, cross-border acquisition financings and general bank lending across industries, with particular experience in the maritime finance market.
- Karalyn Mildorf has been named a partner in our Global Trade Practice. Based in Washington, DC, Karalyn focuses on CFIUS and National Security matters, including Team Telecom reviews and mitigation of foreign ownership, control or influence (FOCI) under the National Industrial Security Program.
- Thomas Pate has been named a partner in our Global Project Development and Finance Practice. Currently based in Miami, Thomas will relocate to New York where he will continue to play an important role in the Firm's Latin America Group. He focuses on project and bank finance matters in the power, infrastructure, renewable energy and financial services industries.
- Heather Waters Borthwick has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. Based in New York, Heather advises financial institutions, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers on domestic and cross-border leveraged acquisition financings, asset-based financings and investment-grade lending transactions.
- Colin West has been named a partner in our Global Commercial Litigation Practice in New York. Colin provides clients with counsel on a range of complex contract and business disputes, bankruptcy-related litigation, litigation involving foreign sovereigns, government investigations and antitrust matters.
- Andrew Zatz has been named a partner in our Global Financial Restructuring and Insolvency Practice in New York. Andrew's experience includes advising clients on bankruptcy law, including representing debtors, creditors and other interested parties in both chapter 11 and out-of-court restructurings.
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- Jonah Anderson has been named a partner in our Global White Collar Practice in London. Jonah has experience conducting internal investigations across the financial services, mining, pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, technology and real estate sectors, and advises clients on investigations by UK authorities including the Serious Fraud Office, HM Revenue and Customs and the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Lucy Bullock has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Based in London, Lucy advises private equity houses and their portfolio companies on all aspects of their business, including capital structures, governance, compliance and advisory work.
- Katarzyna Czapracka has been named a partner in our Global Antitrust Practice in Brussels. Katarzyna advises multinational clients on compliance with EU and international merger control rules, with a focus on the technology, telecoms and private equity sectors. She also counsels clients on cartel investigations and abuse of dominance issues, particularly related to the exercise of IP rights.
- Noor Davies has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice. Based in Paris, Noor represents sovereign entities and corporates in a variety of international arbitration matters, including those brought under ICC, SCC, UNCITRAL and ICSID Rules.
- Nikolay Feoktistov has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice in Moscow. Nikolay's practice focuses on M&A transactions and joint ventures, particularly in the telecommunications, energy and food & beverages industries, both in domestic and cross-border corporate transactions.
- Genevra Forwood has been named a partner in our Global Antitrust Practice. Based in Brussels, Genevra advises and litigates on a broad range of EU law, across a number of sectors ranging from energy and manufacturing to pharmaceuticals and chemicals. She counsels clients on matters around state aid proceedings, economic sanctions, public procurement, environmental law and consumer protection.
- Clara Hainsdorf has been named a partner in our Global Intellectual Property Practice in Paris. Clara's practice focuses on intellectual property, online platforms and IT, as well as commercial contracts. She has extensive experience in privacy and data protection and has been involved in multijurisdictional commercial and economic matters involving distribution, supply and manufacturing contracts.
- James Holden has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice in London. James provides counsel to clients in sectors including energy, infrastructure, industrials and finance. He has experience in ICC and LCIA arbitrations, as well as in the English High Court.
- Monica Holden has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice in London. Monica's practice focuses on advising investment banks and issuers on both public and private equity and debt offerings, including IPOs, secondary equity offerings and high yield bond transactions.
- Laura Hoyland has been named a partner in our Global Tax Practice in London. Laura advises corporate and individual clients and family offices on direct and indirect tax aspects of financing and corporate transactions including capital markets, securitizations, bank finance, asset and share transfers and restructurings.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ JÃnÄ› has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. Based in Prague, TomÃ¡Å¡'s practice covers a range of areas, with a particular focus on cross-border leveraged finance, restructurings and derivatives transactions.
- Hyder Jumabhoy has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Based in London, Hyder has advised a range of corporates in the financial sector on matters such as cross-border mergers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and business integrations.
- Luka Kristovic Blazevic has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice. Currently based in Dubai, Luka will relocate to Riyadh. He focuses on complex international construction disputes that have been conducted under the auspices of the ICC, LCIA and ICSID.
- Helen Levendi has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Based in London, Helen is a member of the Employment, Compensation & Benefits Group, where she focuses on private equity funds and companies in the technology sector, counseling them on contracts, executive service agreements, secondment arrangements, board appointments and more.
- Richard Lloyd has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. Based in London, Richard advises on domestic and cross-border finance transactions, including leveraged acquisition finance, bank lending and financial restructuring. He also works on trade and receivables finance, structured finance and securitizations.
- Sylvia Lorenz has been named a partner in our Global Intellectual Property Practice. Currently based in Hamburg, Sylvia will relocate to Berlin. She advises companies on IP, IT and privacy law in relation to domestic and cross-border matters. She has a particular focus on advising online platforms on regulatory, privacy, IP and consumer protection laws, as well as on commercial contracts.
- Tom Matthews has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice in London. Tom's practice focuses on public mergers and acquisitions, listed company advisory and equity capital markets work, advising corporates, financial institutions and private equity sponsors on a range of activities, including corporate governance, primary and secondary equity capital raisings, activist strategies and post-IPO sell-downs.
- Alexandre Mazuranic has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice. Based in Geneva, Alexandre advises clients on disputes in construction and engineering, commodities trading and the pharmaceuticals industry. He has represented clients before the Swiss Supreme Court in proceedings related to arbitral awards.
- Michael Mountain has been named a partner in our Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Based in London, Michael advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, disposals, joint ventures, corporate finance and equity capital markets.
- Heather Rees has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice. Based in London, Heather focuses on corporate trustee representation, and she has experience in debt capital markets representing issuers, underwriters and trustees in a variety of securities transactions, including Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings.
- Yasser Riad has been named a partner in our Global Project Development and Finance Practice. Based in Abu Dhabi, Yasser advises sponsors, lenders and other stakeholders on project finance, infrastructure, transportation and power transactions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
- John Rogerson has been named a partner in our Global Commercial Litigation Practice. Based in London, John's practice focuses on commercial litigation before the English Courts as well as in offshore jurisdictions. John regularly advises clients in connection with judicial proceedings brought in support of arbitrations.
- Tine Schauenburg has been named a partner in our Global White Collar Practice. Based in Berlin, Tine advises businesses and their executives in connection with investigative proceedings and official investigations, including those where businesses have suffered damage caused by their own personnel or third parties.
- Shameer Shah has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice in London. Shameer's practice focuses on advising alternative capital providers, financial institutions, private equity sponsors and corporates on cross-border financings across a range of capital structures, with a particular focus on acquisition and leveraged finance transactions.
- Christian Theissen has been named a partner in our Global International Arbitration Practice in Frankfurt. Christian advises on disputes relating to supply contracts, liability issues, post-M&A matters and sports law.
- Max Turner has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice. Based in Paris, Max advises global corporations and financial institutions on matters of US law, particularly with regard to equity and debt issuance, Rule 144A offerings, private placements in the United States and matters related to SEC regulation.
- Florian Ziegler has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. Based in Frankfurt, Florian focuses on leveraged acquisition finance and investment-grade loans, and has a broad range of experience with real estate and ship financing, as well as restructurings.
- Andrew Bishop has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. Based in Hong Kong, Andrew's primary focus is advising private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and other borrowers. He also advises financiers and other investors on leveraged acquisition finance, take-private finance, refinancings and restructurings, debt buybacks and other financings.
- Jessica Zhou has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice. Based in Hong Kong, Jessica represents issuers and underwriters in Rule 144A and Regulation S transactions, as well as SEC-registered debt and equity offerings. She advises on international financings, including high-yield, acquisition finance, transportation finance, pre-IPO investments and restructurings.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/641229/White_and_Case_Logo.jpg
More News by PR Newswire India
Pivotal Phase III Data for BAVENCIOÂ® (avelumab) Plus INLYTAÂ® (axitinib) in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Published in the New England Journal of Medicine
Kochava Announces Latest Enhancements to IdentityLink, Giving Marketers a Clearer View of Their User Journeys
Battery Manufacturers to Integrate Energy Intelligence into Storage Systems to Tap Growth Opportunities
EB-5 February 15th Update: What Investors can Expect for the Future of EB-5
Rivian Announces $700M Investment Round Led By Amazon
OPPO's Gradient Design and Panoramic Screen Redefine Smartphone Experiences
JTI Awarded Top Employer for the 5th Consecutive Year
MORE - A Unique Hospitalisation Health Insurance Plan From Reliance Health Insurance
Schneider Electric Puts Control of Power distribution in Digital Devices; Launches Masterpact MTZ in India
Cyient Recognized as a "Major Contender" in Everest Group's PEAK Matrixâ„¢: Medical Device Engineering Services Assessment 2019
TÃœV SÃœD Receives Accreditation From Quality Council of India to Certify Ready Mixed Concrete Plants
ISABS: Personalized Medicine Conference With Nobel Laureates to Be Held in Split, Croatia
Global Business Summit to Address Challenges of a World in Transition
Sterlite Power Forays Into Grid Connected Battery Storage
Firefox for iOS Amps Up Private Browsing and More
Australia's First Kafnu To Open in Sydney
Singular Announces Global-First Cross-Device, Cross-Platform ROI Analytics
FastMatch And Former CEO, Dmitri Galinov, Confirm Settlement Agreement
The Stars Group Recognized With Industry Honors
Prozone Intu's Consolidated Revenues up 20% y-o-y to INR 33.9 Crore
New Milestone Reached With More Than 500 Dolby Atmos Screens Installed and 500 Dolby Atmos Titles Released in India
Thailand's Promotion of Advanced Technology and Eco-system Development Enables Local Producers to Fly Higher
OPPO is Set to Redefine its Design Statement With its #OPPOF11Pro Campaign
TÃœV SÃœD Showcases its SFDA and Halal Certification Capabilities at Gulfood
Perpule Launches UltraPOS, an Omni-channel Retail Solution, With Marquee Customers
Beijing Intellectual Property Court Confirms Judgment Against Wuxi Hisky Medical for Patent Infringement of Technology Used for Echosens' FibroScanÂ®, Imposes Damages & Orders Halt to Manufacturing and Sales
UST Global Launches True Private Cloud Platform 'UST FORTUNA'
IIIT-Hyderabad Opens Admissions to its Undergraduate Programs for the Academic Year 2019-20
Saksoft Limited: 9MFY19 Revenues at Rs. 264 Crs, a Growth of 27% Y-o-Y
Mr. Binish Chudgar Wins the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Award in Life Sciences & Healthcare Category
Strata Celebrates Grand Opening of New Manufacturing Facility in India
MEIL's Innovation in Irrigation
ResellerClub Turns 13, Celebrates With Big Birthday Bash Sale on Hosting and Domains
Orthonova Hospital Performs Hip Replacement Surgery on 110 Years Old Lady
Frost & Sullivan Publishes Q1 2019 Update on Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
16 Longevity Scientists Have A Valentine's Day Message For The World
Aon Releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report: "What's Now and What's Next"
Io-Tahoe releases enhanced Smart Data Discovery solution, with PII and Sensitive Data Discovery capability, enabling compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Vidsys Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for its Comprehensive Converged Security Information Management System, RiskShield Enterprise
Prepare your Business for Digital Era to Transform Industrial Valves and Actuators Market
Auto Insurers Seize Growth Opportunities by Offering Financial and Insurance Tools over Digital Platforms
Suning.com Announced the Establishment of Department Store Group to Accelerate Its Full-Scenarios Development in Omni-channel Smart Retail
Medvarsity Online Ltd. Awarded as the Best Medical Institute in India at 9th Indian Education Awards 2019
Tableau Expands Data Prep Capabilities with Tableau Prep Conductor
JET8 Launches World's First Social Wallet
India Pharma Week 2018: Strengthening the Pharma Ecosystem in the Power Corridors of the North
Tableau Releases Ask Data, A New and Intuitive Way to Analyze Data With Natural Language
WCG Releases New Theme Song, Beyond the Game (Steve Aoki Remix)
FLAME University's Entrepreneurship Centre all Set to Catalyze the Indian Startup Ecosystem
Mumbai Recorded Gross Absorption of 2.1 Million sq ft in Q4 2018, Registering an Increase of 5.7% QoQ: Colliers International India
Kolkata Recorded Overall Absorption of 215,500 sq ft in Q4 2018: Kolkata Recorded Overall Absorption of 215,500 sq ft in Q4 2018: Colliers International India
IHGÂ® Welcomes Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas to its Family of Brands
Hyderabad Witnessed Gross Absorption of 6.8 Million sq ft in 2018, Highest in the Last Eight Years: Colliers International India
Letstrack CEO Named as India's Inspirational Leader by WCRC
Chennai Recorded 3.9 Million sq. ft. of Gross Leasing in 2018, a Decline of 18% From the Previous Year: Colliers International India
Fractal Analytics Hosts its First Conference in London to Help FTSE 250's Solve Problems at Scale Through AI, Engineering and Design
Manpasand Beverages Ltd Announces Q3 & 9MFY19 Results
HITLAB Innovators Summit: India Assembles Leaders Across Healthcare Ecosystem to Bring Meaningful Innovation to Over a Billion Lives
VARTA Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for its Smart, Scalable Residential Battery Storage Systems
India Biggest Obstacle Running Event, Maruti Suzuki Arena Devils Circuit - Jaipur Edition, Concludes
Intuition Systems Introduces Cloud-based IVEPOS EnterpriseÂ® With Multi-store Management for Large Restaurants and Retail Enterprises With up to 100 Stores
Essence wins integrated media duties for online higher education platform UpGrad in India
Pennar Industries Reports 34% y-o-y Increase in Q3 FY2019 Standalone PAT at INR 11.5 crore
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David's Medical Center first in U.S. to treat patient in study to evaluate balloon ablation catheter for treating Atrial Fibrillation
Novartis leverages digital transformation to address most pressing health challenges in Asia
Smiths Detection to greatly improve security and passenger experience at Northern Territory airports
IBM Announces Additional $25 Million Investment to Put Technology to Work Saving Lives
Jay Lang Appointed President Of Charkit Chemical
Colt Data Centre Services Appoints Sujeet Deshpande as New Country Head in India
Largest Study Of Mobile Ad Networks Ranks Facebook, Google, Snap, Twitter, Unity â€¦ And New Players
Frost & Sullivan Publishes Immediate Report on BiolineRx
IBM Unveils New Offerings for Faster and More Secured Path to Hybrid Cloud
IBM Watson Now Available Anywhere
CGTN America Receives 28 Awards in The White House News Photographers Association 2019 'Eyes of History' Video Contest
Adjust Raises the Bar With a New Industry Standard in the Global Fight Against Mobile Ad Fraud
Blockchain, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Highlighted as Emerging Trends at Frost & Sullivan's 2019 ICT Predictions Road Show
GTPL Hathway's Consolidated Q3 FY2019 Revenue at â‚¹ 3,199 Million, up 13% Y-o-Y
Firmenich CEO in Global Top 100 C-Suite Ranking
IBM Commended by Frost & Sullivan for Its Strong Managed Service Offerings in the Business-critical ERP Services Market
Loadsmart's Automated Freight Brokerage System Awarded Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan
Kore.ai Earns Acclaim from Frost & Sullivan for its Visionary Conversational AI Platform that Helps Create Intelligent Financial Enterprises
Bill and Melinda Gates Release 2019 Annual Letter: "Things We Didn't See Coming"
Avon appoints Kay Nemoto as Chief Strategy and HR Officer to drive transformation
CORRECTION - Indo Amines Limited: Indo Amines Limited Declares a Robust Financial Growth Revenue at Rs. 120.16 Crs; EBITDA Stood at Rs. 16.09 Crs; PAT Reported at Rs. 6.88 Crs
Microland Positioned as a Major Contender in Everest Group's Cloud Enablement Services PEAK Matrix Assessment
Lincoln Electric System Partners with energyOrbit to Automate Management of Energy Efficiency Programs
Organica Water Selected for the 2019 Global Cleantech 100 list
Digital Transformation to Advance Global Airlines' Growth Prospects
GO GABA Founder Launches Campaign Iwantmybusinessback.com to Raise Awareness for Entrepreneurs
UNISOC Collaborates with Google to Carry out GMS Certification, Shortening the Time to Market for Mobile Devices
Singing app of Spotlite employs robots as judge for online games
SPJIMRâ€™s PGMPW Receives AMBAâ€™s â€˜MBA Innovation Awardâ€™
/Disregard Release: S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research: SPJIMRâ€™s PGPMW Receives AMBAâ€™s â€˜MBA Innovation Awardâ€™/
Falabella Group and ThoughtWorks Partner to Accelerate the Digital Commerce Journey of Latin Americaâ€™s Leading Integrated Retail Brand
Discover The World 'On The Go' With SOTC's Newly Launched Portal
A New Year, A New Beginning, A New Office for 42Gears
InComm Launches Google Play Gift Cards in Malaysia
DigitalBerge, The #1 SEO Company in Delhi NCR, Launches its Personal Branding Services
AACSB's Accreditation Quality Management System Achieves ISO 9001:2015
HMC Launches Centara Privilege - Providing Members in Thailand with Personalized Benefits and Recognition
SBI Neo Financial Services and AntWorksâ„¢ Announce Joint Venture to Provide Intelligent Automation to ASEAN Market Through SBI Antworks Asia
Growatt Donates Inverter to Indore Cancer Foundation's Rooftop Solar Plant Project
FDA Accepts sBLA and Grants Priority Review for BAVENCIOÂ® (avelumab) Plus INLYTAÂ® (axitinib) for the Treatment of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
IBM Chairman, President And CEO Ginni Rometty To Keynote IBM Think 2019
The XXI Habanos Festival Kicks Off
Frost & Sullivan Webinar Explores What's Driving the Global Automotive Industry in 2019
National Geographic and Sky Ocean Ventures Launch Global Search for Alternatives to Single-Use Plastics
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Laid Foundation Stone for Bio-refinery Project in Assam, a Collaboration of NRL, Fortum and Chempolis
SPJIMRâ€™s PGPMW Receives AMBAâ€™s â€˜MBA Innovation Awardâ€™
Use of Big Data Technology in Cybersecurity Solutions to Help Enterprises Proactively Prevent Breaches
Viamedici Acclaimed by Frost & Sullivan for its Comprehensive Viamedici EPIM Platform for Data Management
Indo Amines Limited Declares a Robust Financial Growth Revenue at Rs. 120.16 Crs; EBITDA Stood at Rs. 16.09 Crs; PAT Reported at Rs. 6.88 Crs
"Thailand Investment Year" Sets to Accelerate Economic Shift and Boost Economic Growth
Johnson & Johnson India Shows Support to the LGBTQ+ Community, Participates in the Queer Azaadi Mumbai (QAM) Pride March
DLF Shopping Malls Celebrate a Decade of Retail Excellence
Privatisation a catalyst to unlock Eskom's true value potential
PIOUS AYURVEDA Announces Release of its Revolutionary Book 'SAVE YOUR HEADMASTER'
Coconics Unveils its First Range of Laptops at the Electronics Manufacturing Summit 2019 in Delhi
Kirti Mandir in Barsana Opens in a Grand and Historical Opening Ceremony
Flamingo Transworld Scoops 8 Awards at the Gujarat Tourism Awards 2018
IMA Releases Enhanced Management Accounting Competency Framework for Professionals in the Digital Age
Dr Batra's Homeopathy Offers Free Preventive Doses for Swine Flu Across Jaipur, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad
Red Box Announces Partnership With Global Relay, Expanding Its Financial Services Ecosystem and Compliance Offering
NirvanaBeing Announces a 20% Discount on Mace Pepper Spray
Tufin Appoints Michael Bosnar to the Position of Vice President of Asia-Pacific Sales
BATTERY JAPAN 2019: Solid-state battery and EV battery imminently set for commercialisation
WIND EXPO 2019: Industry leaders gather in Japan at the dawn of emerging offshore wind power
Japan's business continues to look bright at PV EXPO & PV SYSTEM EXPO 2019
STRATACACHE Centralizes Asia-ÂPacific Operations in New Singapore Headquarters
Japan Rock Band CHAI Partners with PicsArt, #1 Photo & Video-Editing App, to Creatively Engage with Fans
Vivo Unveils New Visual Brand Identity
The Sunhak Peace Prize for 2019 Convened in Seoul Awarding Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesina & Waris Dirie