MUMBAI, August 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Each year for 14 years, hundreds of illustrious participants from across the jewellery industry in India, together with a high-profile Grand Jury of experts and the dedicated Awards team, spend months identifying and selecting the very finest jewellery creations of that year. The Fura Retail Jeweller India Awards 2018 is the first-ever celebration of the Top 100 Precious Jewellery Designs of India.
This year, the Awards expand to 20 categories and have taken a firm step into the future with the Top 100 Precious Jewellery Designs of India.
Five of the finest creations in each category, a total of 100 masterpieces - meticulously selected by the Grand Jury of unimpeachable experts include Michelle Poonawalla, Director, Poonawalla Group of Engineering Companies; Nawaz Modi Singhania, Fitness and lifestyle expert and artist; Perizaad Zorabian, Director- Zorabian Group of Companies; Namrata Baruwa Shroff, Interior architect and Devita Saraf, Founder and CEO of Vu Technologies. RJIA welcomed millennials as jurors to the Grand Jury. The jury included both jewellery connoisseurs and jewellery buffs, bringing a new dimension to the award decisions. The jewellery buffs include Kritika Kamra, Actor; Yashaswini Dayama, Actor; Puja Banerjee, Actor; Sreejita De, Actor; Priyamvada Kant, Actor and Riddhi Dogra, Actor.
The Top 100 Precious Jewellery Designs of India showcased the collective excellence of the top jewellery retail houses in the country.
The evening was an exciting affair that was graced by the presence of celebrated personalities from the Bollywood fraternity. Present at the event were Raveena Tandon, famous Bollywood actor and Saiyami Kher, actor who made her debut in Mirzya.
Winners of the 14th Fura Retail Jeweller India Awards 2018
Non Bridal Jewellery Categories
1) 9 to 5 Work Wear Jewellery of the year- Punjabi Saraf, Indore
2) Men's Jewellery of the year- Haritsons, Jaipur
3) Modular Jewellery of the year- Kirtilals, Coimbatore
4) Best Accessory of the year- Mirari, New Delhi
5) Gold Ring Jewellery of the year- Lala Jugal Kishore Jewellers, Lucknow
6) Gold Earring Jewellery of the year- Jagdish Jewellers, Chandigarh
7) Gold Bangles/ Bracelet/ Armlet of the year- D. P. Abhushan, Ratlam
8) Revival Style Jewellery of the year- Zinzuwadia Jewellers, Ahmedabad
9) Diamond Ring Jewellery of the year- Tibarumals Jewellers, Hyderabad
10) Diamond Earring Jewellery of the year- Narayan Jewellers- by Ketan- Jatin Chokshi, Vadodara
11) Diamond Bangles/ Bracelet/ Armlet of the year- Khurana Jewellery House, Amritsar
12) Platinum Jewellery of the year- ORRA Fine Jewellery, Mumbai and Khimji Jewellers, Bhubneshwar
13) Colored Gemstone Jewellery of the year- Rare Heritage by Mehta Emporium, Mumbai and Nikkamal Jewellery House, Ludhiana
14) Precious Colored Gemstone Jewellery of the year- Khurana Jewellery House, Amritsar
15) Innovative Jewellery of the year- The House of MBJ, New Delhi
16) Couture Jewellery of the year- P B Society Jewellers, Kanpur and P N Gadgil Jewellers, Pune
17) Heritage Jewellery of the year- GRT Jewellers, Chennai
18) Gold Vivah Jewellery of the year- Hazoorilal Legacy, New Delhi
19) Coloured Gemstone Vivah Jewellery of the year- ANMOL, Mumbai
20) Diamond Vivah Jewellery of the year- TBZ- The Original, Mumbai and Tibarumals Jewellers, Hyderabad
Links for Images
1) 100 Top Jewellery Designs of India - Link: https://we.tl/34DqQmJuXG
2) Celebrities at RJIA 2018 Grand Finale - Link: https://we.tl/liig9HnHhj
The Fura Retail Jeweller India Awards 2018, as the most respected industry awards in India, take great pride in recognizing the changing tastes of the fast evolving nation as well as to the astonishing depth of tradition upon which the jewellery industry draws upon.
These designs will draw the consumers' attention to the most innovative new ideas - ideas that move Indian jewellery design forward by harmonising the genius of the makers, creators and the desires of modern consumers. These precious works of art add to the stock of beauty and wonders in the world.
This is the only selection in India that can provide a fashion-forward connoisseur with an accurate picture of the best that the industry has to offer, and a clear view into current and developing trends.
About Retail Jeweller India Awards
Retail Jeweller India Awards was established in 2005 with the mission to take the US $52 billion Retail Jewellery industry forward by creating a platform for recognizing the best work of the industry in fields of design, retail and marketing. The RJIA ceremony is the oldest in the Indian jewellery industry. Also known as India's Oscars for the Retail jewellery industry and the only business awards specifically for retail jewellers in the country of 3 lakh retail jewellers. With a jury of great repute and HANSAA as the process auditor, the awards are the country's premier and most authoritative national competition. It is an initiative of the Retail Jeweller Magazine which is a specialized bi-monthly business magazine read by top jewellery retailers across 415 cities of India.
Media Contacts: For more details please contact -
AKLC PR Division
Sana Shaikh -
PR Executive, AKLC