DELHI, May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
RealCash, an upcoming e-commerce service provider, is launching its first phase of business-centric services. The company is based out of Delhi, India. RealCash aims to help upcoming businesses by providing them with certain services that help them secure a strong position in the current competitive market.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/509537/RealCash_Logo.jpg )
RealCash helps businesses digitize by providing the following services:
- New business registration: RealCash will help businesses get registered and pace forward with the Digitalizing India.
- Current account opening: Post registering businesses, RealCash will help them open a current account with its banking partner for easy finance management.
- MPOS Integration: RealCash will provide businesses with the latest MPOS devices, enabling merchants to accept all kinds of debit and credit cards.
- E-wallet acceptance: Using e-wallets has become a preferred method to send and accept funds electronically. RealCash provides a platform that accepts payments from leading e-wallets in India.
- Mini ATM: This feature will enable customers to withdraw money from merchants just like an ATM.
RealCash was founded by Harshul Kaushik, Hitesh Chhabra, Harsh Sharma and Dev Karan Sharma. They were inspired by the rapid digitalization of businesses in India initiated by the honorable prime minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi. 'Digital India' as the term states, is a step towards the vision of transforming India into a digitally empowered society and a knowledgeable economy.
In the further phases, RealCash will also provide customer managing solutions, inventory management solutions, tax filling, additional product sales and other services to help businesses function efficiently. Local shopkeepers, who have experienced a huge drop in sales due to various e-commerce portals, will get a boost with a dedicated e-commerce portal. The MPOS devices are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) certified assuring the business standard security.
In today's overcrowded market with new entrepreneurial ventures opening daily, every new business is faced with the challenge of earning a consumer's trust. RealCash will help consumers and businesses become known trusted partners. Serving customers with dedication helps win their trust, thereby making them loyal to the brand.
With this there are many more challenges such as:
- High interest rates by the banks for card machines
- Deposit amount for current account opening
- Difficulty to get card machines
- Many merchants face problems while registering their business
RealCash will guide businesses to get onto the right track and become future ready. It is also looking to onboard channel partners who will not only get a great business opportunity but will also contribute towards the transformation to 'Digital India'. Know more about this at http://www.realcash.in/channelpartner/ or call Channel Partner Association's number - 8882-569-569.
The word RealCash will symbolize digital currency in all its variants today and in future. Real value of money is dependent on various economic, regional, social and global factors. RealCash was formed to add overall value to the businesses and to get them a source from which they can derive value at all times.
Harshul Kaushik, Founder, RealCash said, "Let us achieve the Digital India dream together."
Hitesh Chhabra, Co-founder, RealCash said, "We call for leaders from every region of India to join hands with us and set up their business."
Dev Karan Sharma, Co-founder, RealCash said, "RealCash will provide limited seats with unlimited opportunities for the channel partners. Don't miss it."
Harsh Sharma, Co-founder, RealCash said, "Today Digital India is a reality, everyone has to grow with it and that is all RealCash is about."
Follow us on:
Merchant Support Line - 011-40880000
Channel Partner Support - CEO@realcash.in
General Enquiries - email@example.com