SAS Global Forum Delivers Analytics in Action, April 28-May 1 in Dallas
Date: 18-04-2019 1:50PM
Category: General, Internet, Information Technology, Business Services, Events And Conferences, Technology, It & Tech
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Business Wire IndiaMore than 5,500 data scientists, executives and decision-makers will gather at SAS® Global Forum 2019 in Dallas later this month to experience unparalleled innovation and learning. The world’s premier analytics conference is a roundup of leading organizations and experts exploring big data, the emergence of artificial intelligence (AI), and the need to analyze data on the edge, in the cloud and at blistering speeds.
Complimenting more than 700 diverse sessions, the main-stage presentations – also live-streamed – will explore the latest technology trends, from AI and machine learning to automation and computer vision:
- The Opening Session led by SAS CEO Jim Goodnight sets the stage for what’s ahead with a look at innovations in technology that will change the world and customers putting these technologies into action (Sunday, April 28, 7 p.m. CT).
- SAS COO and CTO Oliver Schabenberger dives deeper into these new technologies and the people who create and use them at the Technology Connection. Attendees will learn how computer vision and analytics are applied to medical images to diagnose and treat cancer; how mobile technologies provide data analytics on the move; and how AI interpretability delivers analytics for everyone. (Monday, April 29, 8:30 a.m. CT).
Those unable to attend the conference in person can view select sessions (such as the Opening Session and the Technology Connection) at the SAS Global Forum 2019 Virtual site.
Come for the advanced analytics, stay for the action
For data pioneers looking to blaze new trails, SAS Global Forum in Dallas – often called “Big D” – is the ideal location to talk about the other Big D – big data – and the analytics that transform it into value. Attendees can customize agendas around the conference theme, “Analytics in Action,” with unique programming:
Attendees can take a break for interactive fun with other data enthusiasts:
- Users Program: Data scientists, programmers and analytics pros will sharpen their skills with unequaled content created for users by users. SAS experts from Accenture, Deloitte, Eli Lilly, Geico, KPMG, Lockheed Martin, Mayo Clinic, Oracle and Red Hat are among those leading hands-on workshops and interactive presentations.
- Executive Program: Business leaders will discover how organizations are imagining, creating and innovating with advanced analytics. They include Citi, Cleveland Clinic, Experian, ING Group N.V., Nestlé, Pfizer, Volvo Group NA, Wells Fargo, 1-800-Flowers.com Inc and more.
- The SAS Data Science Escape Rooms will be the talk of this year’s event with six themed challenges that range from stopping a cyberattack to preventing animal poachers to finding the next great soccer star. Attendees will have the chance to truly put analytics into action using SAS® Viya®.
- SAS will host a Kick Back Party at the famous Gilley’s Dallas on Tuesday, April 30. Attendees can saddle up to ride a mechanical bull, dance the Texas two-step or belly up to the bar for food and libations
Come to Dallas to see what’s big in AI, advanced analytics and more! Register today for SAS Global Forum 2019. On-site registration begins April 28.
And mark your calendars for the streaming and on-demand sessions. Visit the SAS Global Forum Virtual site for more details and to add sessions directly to your Outlook or Google calendar.
Connect with #SASGF
All those interested in analytics can follow and engage SAS Global Forum 2019 via these social media channels:
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
More Press Releases
Almond Branding Is Now India's Best Packaging Design Studio
Rubicon Project Acquires RTK.io, A Leader in Open Source Header Bidding Solutions
ResMed Introduces AirFit N30, World’s First Tube-Down Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask
J.P. Morgan Commits USD $25 Million to Help Develop Skills Needed by India’s Workforce in the Future; Announces USD $10 Million Collaboration With World Bank
Mavenir Demonstrates Automated Deployment of Cloud-Native 5G Core at MWC LA
The 4th Edition of UNESCO-Merck Africa Research Summit– MARS 2019 to Be Conducted by Merck Foundation in Accra, Ghana
National Committee on Textiles & Clothing (NCTC) Proposes Measures to Boost the Textile and Clothing Industry
Wipro Selected as Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) Member for the Tenth Consecutive Year
Enjoy a Fresh and Clean Diwali Season With HiCare's Services
Beverage Carton Industry Joins Forces Globally to Drive Action on Sustainability
AROMA BIT Secures 350mn JPY in Series A Funding from Japan Tobacco and East Ventures
Alibaba Kicks Off 2019 11.11 Global Shopping Festival
Delhi’s Vivaan Gupta Becomes the Youngest Indian to Travel All Continents of the World
Growing Sustainability Concerns Will Shape the Indian Soft Drinks Industry
Retrospective Real-World Comparative Analysis Highlights Safety of Vedolizumab and Anti-TNFa Therapies in Biologic-Naïve Patients with Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s Disease
ADX Group Announces IPO Progress, New Cyber Security Offerings
Delta Launches Its Latest Power Quality Solutions and 4K Laser DLP® Video Wall for Railway Transportation at IREE 2019
Kartik Mohindra Now a Part of Keepers of the Quaich, a Global Celebration of Scotch Whisky
Topcoder On-Demand Digital Talent Platform Includes New Data Science, AI Features to Advance Enterprise Analytics
Marconi Society's Celestini Program Recognizes Indian Students Tackling Women's Safety & Air Pollution
Market Leading Manufacturing Companies in India Recognized for Their Global Competitiveness
Winners of “Merck More Than a Mother” Fashion Awards - Zambia Announced by Merck Foundation With the Aim to Break the Stigma Around Infertile Women
Raysut Cement Subsidiary, Pioneer Cement, to Develop USD200 Million Georgia Cement Project