Thursday, November 21, 2019
News

Ammonia gas cylinder explodes in MP's Chhindwara, 15 students admitted to hospital

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh) [India] | August 23, 2017 12:01:13 AM IST
At least 15 students were admitted to a hospital as they fell unconscious after an ammonia gas cylinder exploded in a potato store in Madhya Pradesh's Chhindwara district.

Earlier in April, at least thirteen people, including five women, were burnt alive and four critically injured after a barrel of kerosene exploded in a cramped ration shop in Chhindwara.

Further details are awaited. (ANI)

 
  LATEST COMMENTS (0)
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
UGC circular to higher educational insti...
Delhi: Fire breaks out in sales tax buil...
Congress-NCP-Sena govt to be formed in M...
Hyderabad: Woman techie commits suicide ...
Lucknow : District Commandant Home Guard...
'Very poor' air quality leaves Delhi gas...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
England score 241/4 at stumps on da... 
ValueMomentum wins best Global Busi... 
Malegaon blast accused Pragya Thaku... 
Indian Navy rescues woman in emerge... 
Day-night Test would be a challenge... 
ADB, Alibaba establish strategic pa... 
SRK sends 'love' to acid attack sur... 
Going with Shiv Sena for govt forma...