Sunday, November 18, 2018
News

Fire in Telangana restaurant, one injured

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Hyderabad | Friday, Nov 9 2018 IST
A major fire broke out in a restaurant in which six others injured, one of them critically injured here on Friday.

Gas leak leads to fire in restaurant kitchen, resulting six workers working in kitchen were injured, one of them received 50 per cent burn injuries, police said here.

All the injured were rushed to KIMS Hospital and later shifted to Apollo DRDO hospital.

UNI KNR PS 2322

-- (UNI) -- C-1-1-DL0421-1579464.Xml

 
  LATEST COMMENTS (0)
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
Congress troubleshooters meet dissidents...
HPU prospectus scam: university puts err...
Prof Kodandaram will be Chairman of Peop...
IFFI 2018 to have Round Table Business C...
Congress condemns Nirankari Bhawan blast...
Amritsar Blast: Rajnath speaks to Punjab...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
Google halts project to build gluco... 
Dan Fogler likes sad clown characte... 
Fanboy in me for Big B, SRK will ne... 
Flu vaccine protects pregnant women... 
Labourer dies after falling from a ... 
BJP condemns Amritsar grenade attac... 
Nirankari blast: Amarinder announce... 
Amritsar grenade attack: Security s...