Wednesday, October 16, 2019
News

AC bus catches fire, passengers safe

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Seoni | Wednesday, Dec 21 2016 IST
A major disaster was averted as about 40 passengers of an air-conditioned bus came out safely after the bus caught fire near Rahiwada village on Seoni-Jabalpur road about 12-km from this district headquarters today, police said. The fire caught from the sparks occurred in the tyres due to friction as the driver was said to have used handbrake. The passengers alighted from the bus as soon as they saw the flames. However, their belongings were reduced to ashes due to the fire.

Fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire.UNI XC-BDG SW SNU 1635

-- (UNI) -- C-1-DL0044-1074984.Xml

 
  LATEST COMMENTS (0)
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
Unfortunate that Chidambaram has been pu...
INX Media case: 3 member ED team reaches...
PM Modi to hold 3 rallies in poll-bound ...
CCPA to meet for deciding on winter sess...
E-platform to ease up clearance of sanct...
BJP manages to put the political clock b...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
Non-local workforce makes a comebac... 
Right time to make investments: CEA... 
Gujarat artisans centre of attracti... 
Intel to acquire Smart Edge platfor... 
Mithali shuts down troll criticisin... 
Drama in SC, 'can't continue', CJI ... 
Heavier babies more likely to devel... 
Congress, NCP against national inte...