Thursday, August 18, 2022
News

Fire brake out at auto-part shop

   SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend    Print this Page   COMMENT

Neemuch | Thursday, Jun 16 2016 IST
Material worth lakhs of rupees were gutted when a fire broke out at an auto-parts shop in Madhya Pradesh's Neemuch district last night, police said.

The fire was caused by short-circuit. Fire tenders were pressed into service to control the blaze. UNI XC-PS VS AS1405

-- (UNI) -- C-1-DL0044-788521.Xml

 
  LATEST COMMENTS (0)
POST YOUR COMMENT
Comments Not Available
 
POST YOUR COMMENT
 
 
TRENDING TOPICS
 
 
CITY NEWS
MORE CITIES
 
 
INDIA WORLD ASIA
Delhi Police to start online facility fo...
TMC won't stay for 6 months: LoP Suvendu...
Drug peddler from Goa arrested in Hydera...
Another Telangana Congress leader slams ...
Massive fire breaks out in Chennai wareh...
KCR inspects construction of new Telanga...
More...    
 
 Top Stories
Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao, ... 
Outhum Media introduces DOA, a clou... 
Road capex in top 15 states up by 8... 
Adani group says yet to sign agreem... 
Kenya Healthcare to grow Ten Folds ... 
Assam to send 1,000 youth to visit ... 
GTF Women Excellence Summit - 2022:... 
Jaishankar extends wishes to Egypt ...